ACCOUNT MANAGER - FORD ACCOUNT
Position reports to Key Account Manager - Ford Accounts
- Develop and implement global strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Oversee sales forecasting activities for their respective customer(s)
- Review market analyses to determine upcoming customer needs
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with appropriate department representatives.
- Meet with key clients to maintain and enhance relationships
- Negotiate sales offers with our customers
- Pursues, quote, and acquire new business
- Review and approve periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors the activities and products of the competition.
- Manage significant commercial and customer issues
- Negotiate and minimize cost savings provided to customer
- Resolve significant commercial and engineering change issues on existing programs
- Meet with customers to determine their expectations and assure that target deadlines are met by the sales team
- Participate in cost reduction reviews both internally and with the customer
- Review profitability and payments for changes
- Negotiate gap analysis with customer Purchasing departments to minimize cost reductions
- Familiarity with customer process and procedures regarding payment for prototypes, production parts, and tooling
- Review and approve internal quote information for submittal of a competitive and profitable response to our customers Purchasing department
- Approve annual long term purchasing reductions and effect on programs
- Meet sales/forecast targets
- Evaluate internal quote information in order to develop and submit a competitive profitable response to our customer Purchasing
- Review annual long term purchasing reductions and effect on programs
- Responsible for tracking profitability of programs
- 3-5 years commercial experience
- Familiarity with Ford Systems
- Awareness of Complex Mechanical Systems